Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp-Mega Edition is an intensive educational/leadership session that brings together many young entrepreneurs from around the world and places them on a common platform to innovate and create new businesses by collaboration. The Bootcamp is designed to groom the innovations and new ideas into startups. Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp-Mega Edition is a part of Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp owned and operated by OYA Opportunities, a subsidiary of OYA Inc.
The following terms and conditions are the basis of the contract between the participant and GEB (OYA Inc.), so please read them carefully.
- Online Application
Once you are ready and have confirmed all the requirements and are sure of your commitments, please go to (Application link) and complete the information for all fields. Applications are subjected to approval and will be accepted only after the team has reviewed your application. Our team will contact you by e-mail you have provided in the application form.
If you get selected, you will receive a confirmation mail with the payment details. Make sure to pay the fee within the given deadline. In case if you fail to pay the fee then your spot will be given to the other potential applicant.
- Participant Code of Conduct
- Attend all the sessions and be punctual for the event.
- Be respectful during the entire event.
- In case if you have any trouble please contact the GEB-team members directly. We are always happy to help.
- Provide an application or notice mentioning clearly the reason for your absence to the GEB-team member.
- Behave in a sociable manner, be polite and make an effort to be friendly and talk to people so that you can grow your connections.
- Never leave the venue on your own, make sure you are with someone and also inform the team member whenever you leave the venue.
- Be careful about what you are eating. Consume the alcohol responsibly and only if you are over 18. GEB has a strict NO DRUGS policy.
- The participant shall be responsible to any damage to the properties of GEB or the Bootcamp venue will be subjected to fine.
- A participant shall not impair, obstruct or interfere during the event and in the schedule.
The registration fee is as mentioned below
- Early Registration : USD 350
- Normal Registration : USD 500
- Late Registration : USD 600
The registration fee covers the total cost of the program over 3 nights and 4 days; all meals and accommodation, learning as well as presentation sessions, program materials. However, the fee does not cover airfares, accommodation and food before and after the event, meals that are not provided by us, personal expenses and Visa fees.
- The registration fee is non-refundable.
- The fee must be paid within the given deadline
- There are no cost breakdowns. The fee is the full package that you need to take.
- We do not accept partial payments.
- GEB will not be responsible for any bank charges. Please ensure the full amount reaches us.
Please note that the accommodation provided is in shared basis with same gender, using twin rooms.
We accept payment:
- By direct Bank Transfer
- By online payment
More details can be found in the Payment details section. If you need further assistance please mail us.Cancellation
- If GEB has to make any changes
- GEB will do its best to provide you the life changing experience and provide all the arrangements as confirmed but reserves all the rights to alter or cancel any activities, accommodation or any other arrangements without any notice subject to operational, weather or other considerations.
- If GEB makes a major change to your travel arrangements within 2 weeks of commencement of travel arrangements, a suitable alternative of similar or higher standard will be made available where possible. Should this not be possible then compensation will be paid unless the change is due to circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including dispute, Government action, epidemic, disease, adverse weather or natural disaster.
- In case of the misconduct or misbehavior during the entire event by the participant, GEB reserves all the right to take any action as well as expel the participant from the event.
- GEB Responsibilities
- Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp will be responsible for the total cost of the program over 3 nights and 4 days; all meals and accommodation, learning as well as presentation sessions, program materials. As such, GEB shall not be liable for any injury, damage, loss, accident, delay or irregularity which may be occasioned by reason of any company or person engaged in conveying the passengers or otherwise in connection therewith, of any hotel owner or employee. If a participant makes any arrangements other than programmed activities, then participant will be solely responsible for any impact.
- Also, the fee does not cover airfares, accommodation and food before and after the event, meals that are not provided by us, personal expenses and Visa fees.
- Personal properties such as baggage, passport is each person’s own responsibility at all time, unless any loss or damage is due to negligence or failure by GEB to carry out its responsibility.