- Where will the event take place?
- When can I apply for the Global Entrepreneurship Bootcamp?
- When is the last day for registration?
The event will be take place in Jakarta, Indonesia
The application is open from 9th March, 2018 to 20th June, 2018.
The deadlines for the program are:
- Early Bird: 31st March, 2018
- Regular Registration: 30th April,2018
- Late Registration: 20th June, 2018
The Bootcamp is of 3 nights and 4 days.
You need to fill the application form found on our website. Simply click on the Apply Now button on the homepage and you will be redirected to the Application form.
Participants will be selected in a rolling basis. You will receive the formal invitation letter once you pay the registration fee.
The registration fee varies. They are as mentioned below
- Early Bird: USD 350
- Regular Registration: USD 500
- Late Registration: USD 600
Yes, You can apply individually or as a team. Please visit APPLICATION section for all details
The registration cost includes:
- Program Materials (Program Handbook, Notebooks, T-shirts, etc.)
- Opening Ceremony, Closing Ceremony, Learning Sessions and Presentation Session
- 4 days and 3 nights food and accommodation (sharing) during the event
- Other miscellaneous services
- Flight to and from Jakarta
- Accommodation and food before and after the event
- Meals that are not provided by us
- Personal expenses
- Visa fees
Yes, if you wish to stay for few more days you can but we will not be responsible for your further stay. The organizers will be responsible only for your stay during the event.
We will send you all the required documents that are needed for the visa procedure. But we will not be directly involved in your process.
Yes. All the participants will get certificate of participation.
The accommodation provided is in shared basis with same gender, using twin rooms.
The registration fee includes all food, accommodation, Bootcamp kit, all the sessions. You will require extra money for the excursions, additional food and all your personal expenses.
We will surely consider your dietary requirements/ restrictions where possible. But if you have any serious dietary requirements or allergy, we highly recommend you to bring provisions with you.